Saturday, April 25, 2009

*Finals*

Finals next weeeek :(

This week I'm wishing that I'd started college right after high school.
Everyone's graduating and I won't until fall :( eh woe is me.
Howeverrr, I may have to put it off until Spring (then I'll grad with Patrick :) ) in order to extend my health insurance...

Recently, I heard that the reason the health care system is soooo over stressed because of all the illegal immigrants.... seems like we should address that issue BEFORE socializing medicine... Yea that sounds like a better plan. Socialized medicine is not all its cracked up to be. Seriously. Have a look at places like England. The standard of care is ridiculous, my grandparents wait MONTHS for an appointment only to then be referred to more competent doctors that they will need to pay for out of pocket.

Anywayzzz, When the health ins runs out because of graduating we can get MARRIED :) YAY!
but past that we have noooo idea what we're doing...
possibly going to England for a year
possibly starting a masters program at USF
possibly moving to Colorado and working for a year before starting a masters or doctorate program...

hummmm not sure.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment