Friday, May 8, 2009

So I'm back from Rome/Atlanta.
The difference in the landscaping is so dramatic it's crazy...
I noticed that about an hour before we got home, the lush green faded and Florida's dull gray-green and brown color scheme took over.
Blah.
This winter I was thinking that I didn't actually want to leave FL, but then summer arrived along with a wall of 90 degree weather combined with wicked humidity and I remembered in a hurry.

Kicked ass this semester despite my worries :) Pat did well too, much better than normal and he totally put forth some effort which was good for me to see.
Summer classes start Monday, so my week of summer vacation is rapidly coming to an end.
I'm taking some really cool criminology classes this semester (Science and Crime, and Patterns of Criminal Behavior) I'm thinking I might want to get into it a little more and explore the criminal minds side of psychology... dangerous, but it doesn't get much cooler.

So, so far the plan is to graduate next Spring and then get married shortly after that orrr shortly before if we can swing it :) Not sure what comes after that yet.

Looking for new recipes so let me know if you find any good ones, especially ones with garlic!

Surgery on Thursday. I'm beginning to get worried again although my research tells me that gallbladder surgery is the most commonly performed surgery in the US. Still having to be knocked out worries me. So just in case, I love you everyone and I can't thank you enough for influencing the person I have become and try to be. I love you dearly, desperately. I love you Patrick - with my whole heart and soul more than anyone in the world - I'll forever be yours. I love you mom - you're my hero and my rock and I aspire everyday to be as strong as you are. I love you Amanda, Corrie, Nanar, Dadad, all my family and all of Pat's family, and all of Corrie's family. I love you my beautiful kittens - you make me sooo sooo happy.

Well that was quite morbid actually, but I'd rather say it than not.

Jon from Jon and Kate plus 8 is so totally cheating on his wife. What an ass. He has !8! children. Come on man, get it together. We all know that she's insane but you should just laugh it off. Those babies need someone sane. They're already terrified of getting dirty. Come on man. Just come on.

Well, I have about a billion DVR'd shows to watch before they start coming on again on Sunday!
Favs:
HOUSE , Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, Castle, Real Housewives, Millionaire Matchmaker etc... LOVE DVR or I'd never be able to watch them all lol.

Have a nice weekend, it's sure to be sunny here in FL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment