Monday, June 1, 2009

RIP John Lamensdorf

I didn't really enjoy high school,
I didn't really take the time to get to know the people in my class.
I was akward but ok.

Now,
I wish I'd taken the time to get to know those people, more than superficially.
I wish I could have pushed past my self concious exterior and talked
I wish I would have been less focused on my close friends and realized the value of those I didn't know.

John Lamensdorf,
A kid from my graduating class died last week.
He had just graduated from NYU as a film major.
He was electrocuted on the set of a film he was working on.
Although I didn't have a strong bond with him, I feel like I've really lost something
I feel like this is the beginning of many more tragic stories to come.
It's hard to know that someone you grew up with is gone.
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/heraldtribune/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=127930467

Rest in Peace John.

No comments:

Post a Comment