Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

The most frustrating thing in the world,
is when people lead you on, only to let you down.
It doesn't make life easier, it doesn't make others like you more
it's just one set up after another.

It occurs to me that a lot of life is like this.
and then I wonder what the point of leading people on is.
In general, if I don't want to do something I just say so...
It might seem a little harsh at first (maybe?), but at least I try to be real.

I also despise the fact the some people feel the need to judge us based on our age instead of the people we are. It should be quite clear by now that we are not your typical, blitzed every weekend, kids.

Garhh, I feel stuck, like my wheels are spinning.
ok, enough complaining

Have a green day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment