Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hot and Bothered

Good / Annoying day

GOOD -

  • had a great convo with Robin about house buying, I think we're going to try to go it alone, but it's great to have her support :)

  • we're home, it's a gorgeous day, and we're going to celebrate the sunset with margaritas in a few hours :)

ANNOYING-

  • So I have this old friend, let's call him schmuck for convenience sake. Well ol' schmuck has been dating this girl (*Alice) for good month or two right... well schmuck and Alice have decided to get married, on Saturday. Alice has just started college barely 18 and neither of them have two nickels to rub together. They're not telling their parents - which immediatly tells me that they know that this is an odd and insane thing to do.... I wonder if schmuck understands the impact of marriage and divorce. Am I nuts?

  • Also annoying, although slightly less - it's really hot but the water is way too cold to swim

  • Also annoying, though much much more - my sister is the world's biggest copycat

~ picture by Real Estate Webmasters



No comments:

Post a Comment