Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"there's a hole where your soul should be"

ever had one of those days
when it seems like the world
is just so so angry with you?

I can't even speak my mind...
freely.
I'm done, so far past done
that even I can't
wrap my mind around it.

I've had it with
irresponsible people,
bad descisions,
adults that act like children.
selfish, greedy, arrogant,
insolent, despicable, rude,
children.

I don't understand why
some people think it's cool to
just to throw their lives away.
I don't know why
some people think it's cool
to say whatever
they want with no regard
for anyone else.
I don't know why some
people think it's cool
to lie, cheat, and hurt
other people over in general.

I've got news for you:
It's not cool. NOT cool.

Today turned out to be a
lot worse than yesterday.

Oh and to any lovelys
who think I'm not
trying to get a job.
I am. x30


No comments:

Post a Comment