Sunday, September 13, 2009

last one I promise :)

Ok, this is definitely the last one
because I've taken down the listing.
I sold it! Locally and for cash might I add.

lilianray10@gmail.com - SCAMMER

I googled this one,
like I did with all of them
and she showed up!
I responded anyway just to get
her story... which was -

Nice hearing from you,My name is Miss Lilian Ray from Califonia,am a business lady,am very happy to came accross your craigslist item.,and i like the condition of the item,so if is still available,i will like to buy it from you,am shipping this international to my fiance, and please do know that you will help me to do that, am ready to pay you the total amount of $850,for the item including the shipping fees ,via USPS EXPRESS MAIL INTERNATIONAL(EMS) and i will pay you via paypal,and if paypal is accepted,so kindly get back to me with your paypal e-mail address for the payment.so when i made the payment i will give you the full address. Thanks and hope to hear from you.

so that's the end of my scammers adventure for now.

stay safe,
K.

No comments:

Post a Comment